Email to a friend who asked me to summarize what I believe:
“My beliefs are as a result of my own personal experience, as well as personally witnessing the individual and collective experiences of at least hundreds of people thru the years. My main beliefs are, in no particular order:
1. We create our own reality.
2. Our point of power is in The Now Moment.
3. One person, connected to “Source”, with focused intent, is more powerful than thousands or more who are less focused, less connected.
4. My thoughts and prayers, my vision-holding/keeping for myself and others, profoundly contributes to the outcome. Yours do, too. Everyone’s thoughts do.
5. As a result of knowing the above, I feel compelled to help others achieve whatever they want to achieve. For me, this expresses itself – partially – in me scheduling daily thought time on a list of people and projects for whom I hold pre-paving thoughts of a healed life and a happy future. I have dozens scheduled daily because I know the value of practice, practice, practice.
6. I feel compelled to help people know how powerful they are and that the process to discover this is easy. I feel compelled to let them know, each time they voice something in their life they are not happy with, that they have the power to change it, beginning right now today. And it doesn’t cost them a dime; it just costs them thought time.
7. It costs them writing down a list of where in their life they would like change. It costs them scripting out the preferred tomorrow for each area of their life. It costs them the scheduling of daily time to bring themselves to center In The Now, and then reading each script over, envisioning and feeling the outcome. When they do this, it never NOT works. The process is easy. The scripting takes time and fine tuning. The practice takes practice. They can be that one person, connected to Source, with focused intent, who is more powerful than the thousands less focused, less connected.
8. It also costs them the loss of vibrational resonance with their “former’ life and people and circumstances they no longer vibrate in harmony with. It costs them the heartache of friends not wanting to go there and just wanting to continue their old life, their old way of being with you. But that no longer satisfies because, hey, you just learned how to create your own reality. It costs you friends, family, mates, employers, employees, and alienates neighbors, etc. But you gain internal guidance and response.
9. So, knowing what I know, I simply find far less satisfaction in chitchat or discussing theories and philosophies, than I do in having someone identify something they want and showing them the process to get it. And working with them to identify it. And working with them to hold the vision. And working with them to get the script right. And practicing the script with them so they can see the evidence for themselves and know it works. And that it works without me. That’s what gives me the greatest satisfaction. And I’m as selfish as they get. It’s all about me doing in each moment what it thrills me to do.
A Creative Visualization to Attract Dollars
How can you expect a $$ windfall when you are on a fixed income?
The Creative Visualization Process
Creative Visualization the 51% rule
Money/supply comes out of us like an oak from an acorn
Donate $1 for good luck & karma